Vacancy Code: ET-JO-SEC-001
At ET Estate, we count on our secretaries for efficient business operations. Meanwhile, we currently need a new person to take on the challenge. Therefore, we’re seeking an exceptionally detail-oriented and personable assistant secretary for a full-time work in our fast-paced office. In short, the best fit will bring resourcefulness, organization, and superb communication skills to the desk. So, he/she should have proven experience working in an office, supporting coworkers and clients with varied administrative tasks. Furthermore, with a knack for keeping cool under pressure and juggling complex schedules and projects, our assistant secretary will be relied on to help us grow our business.
Skills and Qualifications
- (1-2) years of experience in the same field.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or English language.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (speaking and writing).
- Proficiency in using computers, internet and Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent courtesy and communication skills.
Objectives of this Role
- Optimize business operations, overseeing office supplies, equipment, and processes.
- Ensure successful workflows, schedules, communications, and office setting on a daily basis.
- Manage external vendors and resources, nurturing relationships and ensuring best practices are upheld.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties as the face of the office, responding to calls, email requests, and questions.
- Distinguish issues requiring immediate attention from routine, and communicate to operational leadership any changes from standard operation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Open the office daily, greet visitors, answer/direct phone calls, manage email, mail, and shipments, copying, and fax correspondence.
- Type letters, reports, memoranda, tables, financial data, meeting minutes, forms, and similar material from dictation, rough drafts, and plain or corrected copy. In addition, review materials for accuracy and format and initiate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Assist staff with coordination of schedules, appointments, daily operational tasks, and travel arrangements.
- Establish and maintain record-keeping system for files, contacts, and employee directory.
- Oversee and order office equipment/supplies, and initiate requisitions to replenish.
- May assist, provide guidance, and/or train less-senior staff with completing on-boarding-related duties.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, send your CV with your personal photo to below email with the vacancy code in subject:
Also, please click here to see the rest of our vacancies.
#Vacancy #Jobs #Amman #Jordan