Vacancy Code: ET-JO-ARCH-003
At ET Estate, we count on our architects and interior designers for efficient and elegant property renovation, maintenance and finishing and managing those projects. Meanwhile, we need a new person to take on the challenge. Moreover, we’re seeking an exceptionally creative and detail-oriented architect & interior designer for a contract based work. In short, the best fit will bring creativity, organization, accurate time deliveries and superb communication skills to the projects. So, he/she should have proven experience working in property renovation, maintenance and finishing, managing contractors and supporting coworkers and clients. Furthermore, with a knack for keeping cool under pressure and juggling complex schedules and projects, our architect & interior designer will be relied on to help us grow our business.
Skills and Qualifications
- (0-5) years of experience in the same field.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic languages (speaking and writing).
- Good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D) using latest software technologies.
- Project management and organizing and time management skills.
- Proficiency in using computers, internet and Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent courtesy and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Inventive and imaginative.
- Reasonable mathematical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Having a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
- Self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work.
- Ability to manage other contractors.
Objectives of this Role
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- Advising clients.
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
- Coordinating the work of contractors.
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
- Managing projects.
How to Apply
If you are interested please send your CV with your personal photo included to the below email. Also, please mention the vacancy code in the subject.
#Vacancy #Jobs #Amman #Jordan