Vacancy Code: ET-JO-CED-005
At ET Estate, we count on our content editors for efficient and reliable content editing and management operations. Meanwhile, we currently need a new person to take on the challenge. Therefore, we’re seeking an exceptionally creative, detail-oriented, skilled and personable content editor for a full-time position in our fast-paced office. In short, the best fit will bring resourcefulness, organization, punctuality, accuracy, creativity and superb communication skills to the desk. So, he/she should have proven experience working in managing data, data entry and content editing. Furthermore, with a knack for keeping cool under pressure and juggling complex schedules and projects, our content will be relied on to help us grow our business.
Skills and Qualifications
- (0-2) years of experience in the same field.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or any related field.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (speaking and writing).
- Proficiency in using computers, internet and Microsoft office programs.
- Proficiency in using graphic design programs like Photoshop.
- Excellent courtesy and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of content management systems is a plus.
- Attention to details.
- Creative thinker.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Objectives of this Role
- Create, produce, handle, edit, audit and manage high-quality content for our digital presence and handle the related operations.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Regularly check and track content.
- Distinguish issues requiring immediate attention from routine, and communicate to operational leadership any changes from standard operation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Prepare real estate properties data form A-Z including image editing and graphic design.
- List real estate properties on the website and the rest of our digital presence.
- Check and audit real estate properties data.
- Produce material for publication.
- Adhere to SEO rules.
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, send your CV with your personal photo to below email with the vacancy code in subject:
Also, please click here to see the rest of our vacancies.