Vacancy Code: ET-JO-PRO-007
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Public Relations Officer who can handle ET Estates’s relationships with external parties, all research and media relations, as well as existing and potential partnerships.
The PR function is instrumental in communicating our latest innovations and findings, maintaining strong partnerships and forging new ones, and increasing our brand presence overall.
- Create and maintain a monthly calendar of public relations activities, events, and contributions.
- Coordinate all necessary public relations activities through the assigned public relations agency.
- Coordinate with the research agency to produce monthly research reports for public relations purposes.
- Create and maintain a monthly poll to generate career related press releases.
- Handle all media relations, media contributions, and media interviews
- Coordinate with spokespersons for media interviews, events, and conferences.
- Create content for media contributions, interviews, events, press releases, public relations briefs, media kits, and any other public relations related matter.
- Research and gather opportunities for partnerships, events, events’ sponsorship, etc
- Assist in presenting ET Estates’s research, latest developments and news to relevant stakeholders, potential clients, and the community.
- Track, document, and present the outcomes of our various public relations campaigns (e.g. press mentions, impressions, etc.) on a regular basis.
- Assist in building a public relations strategy in line with the overall marketing direction
- Respond immediately to any urgent public relations matter in coordination with the public relations agency, PR and marketing managers.
Skills and qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor degree in the following areas: communications, graphic design, media design or a comparable qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in public relations or a similar field.
- Experience in creating and editing press releases, handling media relations, and coordinating corporate communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Arabic.
- Very strong presentation, leadership, and research skills.
- Ability to build relationships with organizations and individuals.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze research findings.
- Massive organization and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deadline sensitivity and attention to details.
- Ability to research and secure new opportunities.
- Creative and innovative outlook.
- Good IT skills
How to Apply?
If you are interested, send your CV with your personal photo to below email with the vacancy code in subject:
Also, please click here to see the rest of our vacancies.