Vacancy Code: ET-JO-MRK-007
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join our marketing department.
- Assist in preparing admin affair in marketing department.
- Coordinate and selecting the product materials for all marketing materials.
- Estimated and control the budget for Special events and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with any department for conduct special events and Public Relations.
- Do the monthly media plan and media booking by coordinate with TV station, Social Media, or any other platform.
- Coordinate with all press and newspapers for announcements and advertising.
- Do the competitive review and report to the one who concern
- Perform other duties as assigned from management of the Company.
- Writing digital and social media policies to support the organization’s approach to coordinating digital activity centrally and help advise colleagues and partner organizations.
- Work with business and marketing teams to analyze and improve digital marketing campaigns, sales, revenues, spending, pricing and other marketing and business metrics.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing on sales enablement content including success stories, data-driven blog posts and executive interviews.
- Gather site performance metrics/information, using Google analytics and similar, to systematically track and evaluate web traffic, monitor campaigns & provide evidence to support future changes.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have social media skill and experience & evidence of how to select and evaluate the best channels to use.
- At least five (5) years of experience working in a related field.
- Knowledge of tools & PR tactics to drive audience engagement with web platforms & social media activity.
- Good communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Have creative and positive mindset.
- Well familiar whose to approach in marketing activities.
- Analytical skills.
- Planning skills.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, send your CV to below email with the vacancy code in subject:
Also, please click here to see the rest of our vacancies.