Are you a busy landlord or a commercial property owner? Now you can get a workable solution from us. We at ET Estate will preserve the condition of your property especially if it gets heavy foot traffic every day.
Our maintenance services
The technicians we hire to perform the repair installation and upkeep services possess unique skills and the needed experience. Some of the services they can offer to help in the maintenance of property include:
- Plumbing – it includes the installation and repair of pipes, faucets, water tanks dishwashers, ceiling fans, washing machines, garbage disposals, water dispensing refrigerators, etc.
- Drywall repair – this includes filling in tiny holes that have been caused by minor dings and nails. This often happens when a tenant is vacating a unit, or a new one is assuming occupancy.
- Electrical – this includes the installation and repair of fuses, power switches, wall sockets, ceiling fans, ceiling lights, garage door openers, and climate control systems.
- Painting – this involves minor touch-ups that often need to be painted once damage repair is done. We apply the paint to the walls between the time one of the tenant’s leaves and before another one moves in.
- Grounds keeping – this includes pulling weeds, mowing grass, pruning and trimming trees, watering plants and lawns, raking and sweeping, and tidying up any other place out.
- Cleaning – this includes maintaining cleanliness in shared community locations like staircases, leasing office lobby, recreational areas, clubhouses and so on.
- Customer service – this includes prompt and courteous responses we give renters when offering or scheduling maintenance services.
Obviously, some of these services will vary depending on the location of the property and its use.
Reasons you need professional property managers in ET Estate for your property:
1. Saves you effort and time
When you contract us, you will be saving significant efforts and time you would have used to take care of every detail, no matter how minor the issue may seem. When we maintain your property, and it’s rented by tenants, your tenants will enjoy their stay since our team will always be at their disposal.
2. Saves you money
The amount of money you would have to spend when hiring a different cleaning crew would be costly. With us, you will also not need to buy the cleaning equipment.
3. Higher efficiency
Proper cleaning and maintenance of a property need adequate training and experience. When you choose to work with us, you can expect to get the work done efficiently. Our team has the knowledge, and they are also experienced in getting the job done.
For you to enjoy all these benefits, you need to hire a reputable and reliable building maintenance service provider (just like us) capable of delivering more than what you expect.
Common maintenance myths we don’t believe in
We always do our best to make sure that our clients understand the kind of service we offer. Even though it’s important to perform repairs and maintenance on rental properties, these tasks don’t need to be such a nightmare. Here are rental maintenance myths we would like to clear up:
1. You will save money when you do maintenance yourself
Not everyone is capable of handling their own repairs around their home. Well, if you can, this could be an excellent way to save money when managing rental property. If you are a skilled person and you can handle basic appliance fixes, plumbing tasks, and repairs, you can choose to save yourself from calling professionals. However, how good are you and what of the time you will waste while doing the repair? How long will the repair or installation last? Even when you have the skills, time and money, it is always better to allow a dedicated professional to do the job for you.
Additionally, your tenants want you to complete the job quickly, correctly, and conveniently. There is no need to inconvenience your clients so as to save minimal amounts of money.
2. Tenants should do the repairs and maintenance
Other than minor cases like a light bulb and battery replacement, we believe that the financial and physical responsibility should lie on the property owner. The only exception should be when a tenant causes the damage knowingly.
Why work with ET Estate?
We offer world-class maintenance services. We utilize the services of reliable and high skilled technicians to offer our services. And, we carefully select them to ensure that they have the skills and training needed to provide quality services. The team always does its best to respond to any emergencies, making sure that the work is done promptly and correctly.
Our team will make sure that the property is functioning as it’s supposed to. Every property we handle is always different, so the best way for us to offer excellent services is by treating it as our own. With us, you can be assured that your property and occupants are taken care of
We always accept feedback from our clients and their residents. We use the information to make the necessary changes. Our team is always enthusiastic when it comes to expanding connections with all the stakeholders. We strive to cultivate healthy working relationships with our customers by offering unmatched maintenance services. Our charges are pocket-friendly and will keep you coming back for more.
Are you wondering which property management company is the best in ET Estate? Do not look any further. We will offer the best-customized service, just the way you like it. Contact us today for more details.